Tuesday 31 January 2012

Crafft class and 2 surprises!

This morning we've been making gift boxes and paper flowers. Super easy to make and really pretty!




I then came home to discover this little guy waiting for me! One of my favourite people in the whole world Miss Appletinitiny has made me a little gift before I go away on my travels! Shame I can't eat this fortune cookie, but he can come with me for good luck instead =)












Craftster Best of 2011 Winner
I'm a Craftster Best of 2011 Winner!
I also received some fab news last night. A forum that I love called craftster has put one of my posts as a 'Best of 2011!' Have a look here at the jacket that I made last September.

1 comment:

  1. Paper flowers - i remember my mother used to make them when I ws a child. I will have to ask her to show me, as yours are utterly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete