Tuesday 2 October 2012

Buttons, Bows, Paws and Cabinets.

What's that you say, 3 blog posts in one day is she mad! Well tomorrow I'm going to be busy at the stall so I thought I'd share what I made today anyway and the other two posts didn't exactly have work in them! haha.

I made some button hair clips using my new pink glue gun! The buttons are from my massive collection of vintage ones. I thought I'd choose some autumnal colours. It was fun going through the tins and sorting them out!




I also made a small pile of bows but I haven't decided what to do with them yet. I'm thinking maybe hair clips again or elastic for bow ties? Comment most welcome!!


I also stitched a few patches onto some hats for my mate Sam who has started a clothing range to raise money for dog's homes, called Southpaw.


On Saturday we bought a wall cabinet to display my things on from the local British Heart Foundation shop. It was a bargain and our kind friend Tom helped out with his van.


 
Slowly starting to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment