Sunday 18 November 2012

Today at CFQ

I've been a slacker with writing blog posts this week. Well I say that but the week has just flown by and I haven't had a moment to really sort my self out and sit down and write something of interest I guess!

I took a load of photos at CFQ today to do some promotion for the Facebook page that has been set up.

Here's some of my stall that I took.





I also put the Christmas Tree up this week in the shoppy!!





The Crimbo decorations are coming on well, I'm enjoying the crochet ones :) I've tried to do a selection so I have a few with traditional colours and then some crazy colours too!

I've been making some button earrings and have also been printing this week so have lots more to share! Hope you've all had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment