Monday 4 June 2012

Dresses to spin round in...

I've made a few rockabilly dresses for a tattooist in Penarth. I met the lovely Justin and Chrissy from Alley Cat Ink a few months ago when a friend of mine went to work with them. Such lovely and genuine people and the shop is stunning with lots of fun clothes and jewellery from a mix of local makers to big brands like iron fist. They were finding that the larger curvier customer wasn't necessarily being catered for so I've made them a selection of dresses ranging from size 12 - 20 with the idea that we can make custom dresses for ppl. I've used mostly fabrics from the crazy stash and coupled them up with some vintage trims. Hope you likey :)










I also dropped off a few play suits that I made aaaaaages ago. They're one size and are a bloomer/halter neck combo -tre sweet!



Last night I went on a mad felt badge making frenzy too! Why have I not been doing this before, very calming and satisfying too. My hayfever has been terrible and shows no signs of letting up so I am resigned to stay inside and make stuff!!




No comments:

Post a Comment